Do you know a single parent that deserves a free family photo session with their children?
Are you a hard working parent, trying to keep up with the rest of the world and make ends meet? As a child, I grew up with a single mother that worked several jobs to ensure her children were well taken care of. She couldn’t always afford to have family photos done. There were many years she struggled to even pay for school pictures. I understand the struggle. The struggle is real!
To help out a much deserving single parent family in the Fort Myers, Florida and Lee County area, I will be holding a contest on my Facebook page, Simply Focused Photography, to nominate a family for a free family photo portrait session.
The rules are simple:
- Go to my Facebook page, Simply Focused Photography, and find the post with the ‘Nominate a Single Parent’ post for that month.
- Tag a single parent, male or female. You may nominate yourself.
- Add a photo of the parent, or a current family photo (even a cell photo would work).
- Share their story and why they deserve to win.
- Share the entire post.
- Have friends and family start voting.
- The parent with the most votes will win.
- The nominations start on the 1st of the month.
- Vote until the 15th of each month.
- The winner will be tagged on the 16th.
*If there happens to be a tie, there will be a separate post made of the tied winners. There will be an additional 24 hours of voting within that post. The person with the most votes will win.
So, what are you waiting for? Get out there, start nominating and show a special family in your life that they deserve beautiful family photos and memories!